Welcome to Redeemer Lutheran Church and School
- Please call our office to schedule an educational success consultation. This is a one on one meeting with parents and Darren Morrison, Board of Christian Education, and Dana Riches, Director of Admissions, to talk about your child's specific needs and goals. This is a great chance for us to get to know each other.
- To ensure the best fit educationally and socially we recommend a free shadow day for students 1st- 6th. This is a great chance for your child to meet his or her new friends and get to know the teacher. For Kindergarten students we will schedule an assessment. In addition we have opportunities for potential Kindergarten parents and students to meet with the teacher and observe the classroom.
- Complete application. We will need some support documentation from their previous school. Please allow a short amount of time for processing.
- If financial aid is needed you can fill out our FACTS application, or if you are eligible for Carson Smith you can submit paperwork through the district for that. Carson Smith and FACTS scholarships are available all year long if funding is available.
- If accepted your deposit is due within 7 days.
- School begins, we hope you enjoy Redeemer Lutheran Church and School.